◙‿◙
I want to thank Pam, Donnie, Paula and Lee and Ben and Alyssa for the wonderful Fathers Day gifts and spending the day with them. (even though I had to cook)Love you kids alot, even though I don't show it. XXXXOOOO. Love Dad
(✿ σ_σ)
Terrell Owens is back out of debt thanks to his kids: http://www.omdoubleg.com/sports/terrell-owens-no-longer-bankrupt-thanks-to-fathers-day-gifts/
♥‿♥
Got one of the best father's day gifts from Kairos: he lost his first tooth yesterday during dinner. He was so happy and proud, and has not stop smiling and asking if he sounds different. That is my son!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Im such a wonderful, thoughtful wife that I got tim the best fathers day gifts ever! A pair of shoes that are too small and a video game that he evidently has had for over a year.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Drank too much of my Fathers day gifts yesterday so am posting this now,THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all my superb kids and grandkids. Love ya's all so much xx.
(´▽`)
Thanks kids for the nice Father's Day gifts! I appreciate them. I think I'll start season 8 of Curb tonight. Off to Houston tomorrow.
(✌゚∀゚)☞
just wount to say think you for the fathers day gifts and the trip to the casino i did well patty did to i love all of you fathers day meens a lot to me when your kid say i love you and you are the best makes you think you did something righi in life. i have 4 of the best. once more think you. DAD
(◡‿◡ ✿)
What a day, finally home:) got tomoro off but got to be up at 7:( but at least i get to try out my new swim suit:) im glad everyone like there fathers day gifts at least i can make some ppl happy
☹
As one of my father's day gifts, I get to buy myself some clipless pedals. So, the question is: Shimano SPD, Crank Bros. Candy, or Time ATAC?
No comments:
Post a Comment