(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Thanks to multitudinous offspring for Cliff's Fathers' Day messages- it was not a bad turn out in the end. He enjoyed his day. x
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
thank you everyone for your birthday and fathers day messages. Love you all.xoxo
Ծ_Ծ
phone not working. thanks to those who left father's day messages
B™
Thanks everybody for the birthday and father's day messages! We had all-you-can-eat wings!
(´▽`)
To all my friends on fb. thank you for the lovely fathers day messages, it made my day. God bless
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Thank you to all my family for all of your Happy Fathers Day messages. Love you all!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Thank you for all the Father's Day messages! We love you and look forward to seeing you very soon.
✔
Thank you all for the Fathers Day messages I want you all to know that you all are the reasons why I live every day. I LOVE YOU all very much.
♥◡♥
well everything is almost in cables in chilling , thanks for the fathers day messages everyone , how everyone had a good one i did...
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Oh yeah, thanks to everyone that hi-jacked my Facebook several weeks ago. I recieved several "Happy Father's Day" messages because they really thought I was having a baby.
⍢
To all my children,grandchildren,relatives and friends a "Sincere THANK YOU " for all the Father's Day messages, cards and personal greetings. A humbling experience to be showered with so much LOVE.
⍣
i had a wonderful fathers day with my wife and son today!!!!!!! Thanks both of u. And thanks everyone that sent me all the fathers day messages
⍨
very grateful for the Fathers Day messages..amen
⍩
Much thanks to all the Birthday and Fathers day messages :-)
☃
Thanks everybody for the Happy Fathers day messages!! And Happy Fathers Day to all!!! ❤
。◕ ‿ ◕。
Thank you for all the "happy fathers day" messages.
For the rest of the inbox msgs, text, email, the random note on my door, and the two slashes in my tires on my slab..... I thank u hating jazabells for this also!
☉‿⊙
Thanks for the kind fathers day messages.
ಠ_ಠ
That's my baby http://fathersday.stripes.osd.mil/content/pfc-jeff-taylor-0
No comments:
Post a Comment