Thursday, June 21, 2012

fathers day messages


(╯°□°)╯

Thanks for all the father's day messages. I can't respond via text cause ATT is trying to bury us with international rates. 20 per megabite! Seriously! HappyFathers Day to all you dad's holding it down. God Bless you all.


Many Thanks Rick, Della, Linda, Cam and Dillen for the Fathers Day messages. I am lucky to have such a Great family. You are all loved! You too Randy!! Dad.


Had the Most Wonderfuly Blessed day. Thank You God for the special kids we have. Dad loved all his presents, the Fathers day messages and being able to spend another day enjoying his best buddy at the Zoo.


◙‿◙

Thanks every one for my happy birthday's and happy fathers day messages !! they were great !!! WOW !!! They made me feel like a young man again !!!!


♥‿♥

One lesson from fathers day. It would seem poeple see the pix of my adorable ethan and me assume that is my son. I actually got about eight happy fathers day messages and a txt. Folks that is my nephew.:)


(•̪●)

I had no etym i faild to see fathers day messages anyway had some wodaful tym with Caro and Alie may God bless these wonerful ppl


◕‿‿◕。

Thank you to my three lovely children for their Fathers Day messages and their cards which I opened in Ipres, Belgium. They gave me so much pleasure. xxx


(ʘ‿ʘ)

Thank you to all for the birthday wishes and the Father's Day messages. Those help to make everything a bit more special!!


(゚∀゚)☞

Thanks for all the Happy Father's Day messages. I sure appreciate them, and miss you all ... Love, Dad


σ_σ

Just wanna THANK each and everyone of you for the FATHER'S DAY messages...that was very kind of you and I'm humbled by your words of expression.


Thanks for all the Father's Day messages, gifts, calls, and grandchildren. I'm so lucky to have all you in my life.


^̮^

Thank you all for the Happy Father's Day messages ! I truly appreciate it - God Bless


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...