Thursday, June 21, 2012

fathers day poem


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Had a great day. We went to Sunday school and church. Dan got to bring home the extra cookies because he was the one who had the most kids, grandkids, and great grandkids. We went to Lone Star, his choice, for lunch than stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home. Spent a quiet evening at home. Hope everyone had a great Father's Day! Brock read a Father's Day poem in church. Am very proud of him. Brandt went to S.S. but was disappointed that they didn't have another shaving cream fight like after VBS.


(✿ أ‿أ

Hitler had kids and so did Atilla, the Hung who murdered a plenty.
Even Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden were dads, their kids numbered more than twenty.
Yes plenty of dads downright bad, so overall one thing is true.
Of all the dads we could'a had
We're glad we ended up with you.

-Father's day poem written by my dad.


Fathers Day Poem

If I could write a story
It would be the greatest ever told
Of a kind and loving father
Who had a heart of gold

If could write a million pages
But still be unable to say, just how
Much I love and miss him
Every single day

I will remember all he taught me
I'm hurt but won't be sad
Cause he'll send me down the answers
And he'll always be MY DAD

To: My Dad


Loved this fathers day message written by Tyrese : http://tyresesworld.blogspot.com/2012/06/fathers-day-poem-my-back-this-is-spoken.html?m=1


Ӭ

Katie shared this Father's Day poem with me yesterday from John Piper. Might this be written about my life and the way I care for my family when I am no longer here. http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/a-fathers-day-poem


Ӭ ✿

Baba shade,a lovin dad out of father,caring, if am cuming 2 dis earth again my prayer dat u should b my father.i wishin u many...........................many of it ahead. http://www.birthdaychoice.net/2012/fathers-day-poem-most-sincere-present/


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

http://tyresesworld.blogspot.com/2012/06/fathers-day-poem-my-back-this-is-spoken.html?m=1


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...