Thursday, June 21, 2012

fathers day sayings


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

You might have noticed wrinkles of worry on your father's face. It is time you replaced those wrinkles with laughter lines. Get your father to shed his worries with these knee-slapping funny Father's Day sayings.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOUR DAD. :)


(´▽`)

If your father is the stern disciplinarian, win him over with funny words. Read these funny father's day sayings to him, and watch his moustache twitch with humor.


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Fathers Day Sayings
No matter how old I get,
I’ll never find a better
role model than you.
No matter how much time goes by,
I’ll always look up to you, Dad
Happy Father’s Day!


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Happy Father's Day. Here is an inspirational list of sayings about Dad.
http://busyteacher.org/images/10-fathers-day-sayings-poster.jpg


(◡‿◡ ✿)

happy fathers day to all the Daddys out there http://www.sayingsplus.com/fathers-day-sayings.html


TO ALL THE DADDY"S HAPPY FATHERS DAY. . http://www.birthdaychoice.net/2012/fathers-day-sayings/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...