(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
HAY FB PPL AN FAMMMMILY THIS IS WHATS ON MY MIND TODAY:SHOUT FOR JOY TO THE LORD,ALL THE EARTH. WORSHIP THE LORD WITH JOYFUL SONGS.KNOW THAT THE LORD IS GOD.IT IS HE WHO MADE US,AND WE ARE HIS;WE ARE HIS PEOPLE,THE SHEEP OF HIS PASTURE.ENTER HIS GATES WITH THANKSGIVING AND HIS COURTS WITH PRAISE;GIVE THANKS TO HIM AND PRAISE HIS NAME.FOR THE LORD IS GOOD AND HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER;HISFAITHFULNESS CONTINUES THROUGH ALL GENERATIONS..AMAN..AND THATS WHATS UP WITH ME..IM TRYIN SO HARD TO BE THERE,AND YOU WHAT? IM GETTING THERE...THANKS TO GOD...LOVE YA FB PPL AN FAMMMMILY
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
For all FB friends who are going through some issues right now including me: let's start a prayer avalanche. We all need prayers right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask you to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, health, struggles, worries and just need to know that someone cares? Do it for all of us for no one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith, love, and spiritual healing
(✿ أ‿أ
gd afternoon fb fam i hope all is well ,u guys know that i really dont comment or say much unless someone piss me off iam a grown ass women and ppl dont realize that i do things because i can so stop trying to make me live my life the way u want me too and let me live my life the i want if u dont no the reason why i do things or travle certain areas dont be smart or try to be funny because iam not with u iam only one person let me do me please iam tring to be nice this is why i dont talk my bi on fb or to certain ppl.daammmmmmm..............................
No comments:
Post a Comment