(◡‿◡ ✿)
Ii want to thnk my homie for teln me happy fathers day n happy fathers day to u to i knw im late but hey n ik u tryn to b a dad to ur son but u knw at least u tryn to tke care of ur lil one god bless u n ur lil one ❤
❤
blated happy fathers day poe mahal...
mahal n mahal po kta .. promise mag ba2go n po ako...
luv u po....
◙‿◙
Had a awesome Father's Day, My Wife and Children really made me feel Special,Thank-You God!
♥‿♥
Thank you 4 all the love and Happy belated fathers day to all my boys who I didn't tag in a text... Keep doing ur thing we have to mold the future or they won't have one
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
We had a GREAT fathers day dinner at Yoshinos with the kids and grandkids. It was an awsome night!!
(✿ σ_σ)
spent father's day weekend with mac and his family. doesn't get any better than that!!
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
I mean you look CUTE on Fathers Day!!!Awww how precious the baby..
(✿ ♥◡♥
Happy belated fathers day papa :)
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Happy (late) Fathers Day! http://sumofus.org/campaigns/jcpenney/?sub=fb
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
FATHERS DAY WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Came home to this message in my inbox from a friend & Body by Vi customer........"I wanted to post this to you yesterday but was busy due to Fathers DAy.. but........ I lost 5 lbs. 2 inches off my hips and 4 inches off my waist . Week 2 coming up."
This is why I love what I do & my Vi-Life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment