Thursday, June 21, 2012

fathers day card


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I want to thank everyone that took part in making our two Father’s Day service awesome!! And thank you to our Church, Girls Ministry, Women’s Ministry and my Godchildren for the wonderful cards and gifts. And all of our incredible Uth for your encouraging words in my Father’s Day Card I love you all and always have you in my prayers!! And a special thank you to my daughter Gabriela for the beautiful words she spoke to me in the Spanish Service!


I received the best Fathers Day card in the world and it came from all my NYC kids!!! Thank you all so much for keeping Jamie and I in your hearts and prayers, I read about half of it and had to give it to Jamie to read so i could dry up a few tears and when she couldn't read it because of her tears, she gave it back to me to finish! We look forward to seeing so many of you and Mikes friends this coming weekend, I love you all!!!!!


Kevin got a special FAther's day card today with a special little gift inside. We loved the picture of Mason in it!!!! We put his picture in the living room so we can look at it every day. We appreciate the card and picture so much Amber and John. Thanksfor it. Love Sue and Dad


◙‿◙

My beautiful wife gave me a Father's Day card yesterday which brought tears to my eyes , she signed all the children we lost in still born births and even the dogs and cats names were there. And my grandpuppies names were there. Damn , she is so good to me!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I realized that I haven't bought a Father's Day card in seven years. I miss you Dad. Thanks for giving me some pretty thick skin, a twisted sense of humor, and the wisdom to know when to stand up and shout and when to sit down and shut the heck up! I know you're always with me. Love you and thinking of you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...