ಠﭛಠ
Are 3000+ people worth 2.4 million Jobs? Price to earnings of 96.07 X earnings? What reasonably minded person would invest in a valuation like this? for every billion dollars removed from the public it is equal to 38,000 jobs. How many jobs are lost when a few people remove 64.17 Billion from the market? ((2.4 Million Jobs +)) http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:FB http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ%3AFB
(✿(( Ò,ó
I just can't be trusted with me or technology. After spending the afternoon in the emergency room yesterday, today I find out that in order to kill the virus that had my computer I would have to lose all my stuff. I had just organized all my pictures into files & had a very long file of FB quotes that were not backed up. Akk! I am, by the way, OK. It seems that sitting around all day drinking water & eating very little does not cure dehydration it only exacerbates it. Who knew that you need more than H20. I'm back.
ಠﭛಠ
At market open tomorrow, Facebook will oficially be valued at $104,180,000,000 and Mark Zuckerberg will have a net worth of $29,400,000,000 making him the 8th richest person in the world.
http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:FB# http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ%3AFB
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
In case you want to know how facebook's stock is doing on opening day.
https://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:FB
The stock opened at $42 & dropped to $38 before noon but is now hanging right around the $41 https://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ%3AFB
B™
What is this ? Facebook stock is on the Climb
It is all about the future earnings potential
http://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ%3AFB&hl=en
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
FB seems happy at about $27 a share now. If it continued to drop like that I feared it would cause another dot bomb https://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ%3AFB
t(•_•)
Follow the decline of Facebook here live - https://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:FB
https://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ%3AFB
(/)(°,,°)(/)
Watch the data come in. http://www.google.com/finance?q=fb
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
This whole book is one giant collection of FB quotes...
"Here is the mistake so many of us make: we start out pursuing a passion and end up settling for a paycheck. So instead of making a life, all we do is make a living. And our deep-seated passions get buried beneath our day-to-day responsibilities." - Mark Batterson
No comments:
Post a Comment