Saturday, June 23, 2012

fb status


卐

Heights of fb addiction:
A boy's fb status
I'm online on fb during lecture ha ha ha
Commnt from his professor:
get the hell out of my class
Frnd commnted: jaldi cafe aa ja,mahol ekdum fit h
Mom comnted: nalayak class nai karni to sabzile ke seedha ghar aa
Dad comented: dekh lo apne bete ke harkte
Gf commnted: i hate u..mujse kaha dadi hospital me h mil nai sakte
Daadi commnted : MANHUS.. ghar aa,abhi tujhe batati hu..


A WHITE GIRL FB status:I love John COLOURED GIRL: I love Trevor , INDIAN GIRL: I love Yassa and then BLACK GIRL:I love u(blk gals neva say da name mst of the tym bochacha fela)


(゚o゚ ✿)

I wndr wid Sme c0uples wh0 afta e small rshp urgument chnge thr fb status to single...!!! Criously y dnt yew col yhurslf an orphan js cz yew f0ught wid yhur parents nuh matter ha0 bg tha fyte was...!!!??


©¿©¬

HEIGHTS OF FACEBOOKING:

A boy's fb status : I'm Online on Fb
during Lecture hahaha...!!

Comment from his professor:
"Get out of the Class now"

Principal Liked comment! ;)

Friend commented:
"Jaldi aa yaar, cafe mein item hai" :D

Gate keeper's comment:
"Saab pehle idhar aa ke apni bike Lock kardein" :p

Mom commented:
"Nalayak class nahi karni toh sabzi le ke seedha ghar wapis aa.."

Dad commented:
Dekhlo apne bete ki harkatain..:/

GF commented:
I Hate U! Mjhse kaha tha Dadi ka acdnt ho gya wo hospital mein hai, Mil nahi sakta.:D

Dadi commented:
Manhoos..tu ghar aa batati hu tujhe nalayak.:D


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I let Chris look at my FB status for his birthday and he was excited at all the love he was shown! He send his thanks! Then said see mom this is why I need Facebook! Ha! I am still not convinced!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...