¯(ºдಠ)/¯
I should take a picture of all the fb status' about how much every one is so excited to graduate and leave the highschool and show em to RHS, they could use a whole bunch of constructive criticism .
Ӭ
Dear god of thunder could you please calm the chill down, I am trying to sleep. I didn't pray to you because I figured that FB status would be a faster way to get to you.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
to all those who feel good by sharing those chainmails and viral fb status........
http://rohanprabhu.com/?p=209
(╯°□°)╯
Some rappers start saying Y.O.L.O. now its the hot phrase on every other tweet and fb status,it's too many followers out here#(Y)ou(O)nly(L)ack(O)rginality
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Ok so if u dont like what I put on my fb status unfriend me or block me otherwise its mine n ill put up what I want........ Thank you...
❤
They got me on hold so Im just going be noisey and like pictures and FB status til I get to speak to some one lol
Ӭ
sometimes these FB status are annoying...
No comments:
Post a Comment