Saturday, June 23, 2012

spotify


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Spotify users! I just made a playlist showcasing some of the great bands that are playing here in the next month or so...

We have the always awesome Von Shakes and The Attic Ends, new up-and-comers like French Camp, Midnight Revelry, Green Paper, and Thunderbang!, as well as out-of-towners England in 1819, Ocean vs. Daughter, and punk rockers The Pinkerton Thugs, plus more! http://liveatarlenes.tumblr.com/post/25621459208/junejulyplaylist


(´▽`)

If you could literally take 2 seconds of your time and help my boy David Rebouillat-Sato by voting for his track in this remix competition, He could potentially win and be a headline on Spotify!
He's in Second Place at the moment! And every vote counts!

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/meiko-leave-the-lights-on-remix-contest/submissions/114578

thank you!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Um! How come no one told me about Spotify??? Seriously THE best fun listening to moldy oldies! I can read and listen to music from the 50's and sing!!! HELL TO THE YES!!! Get your ear plugs America! I found me some Dean Martin!! Woot woot!!


Don't you know that there's more. Beyond these dead skies and these filthy streets. Take my hand, and let me pull you. Out of the blindness of your weary soul. To somewhere beautiful... ♥
I love my own playlist on Spotify too much.. I get too excited no matter what song comes on.. lol


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Playing some Pandora and after the song was over I heard other music and I was like what the? And I realized it was Skillet playing on Spotify..lol


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Hey kids.... im drumming on spotify with Eddy Nataraj these days...

http://open.spotify.com/track/2rC1yYsyYopPNqVCPuOoD2


(✿ ♥◡♥

So I'm kind of loving this Spotify thing, been wanting to check out some new stuff.... god knows how much that would cost me....


B™

Tell me, Spotify, HOW IS TOBY KEITH SIMILAR TO THE LORD OF THE RINGS SOUNDTRACK????


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...