☹
sorry peeps.. has to be done need room to breathe and add new mwars peeps
ughhhhhh if you dont play mwars and we arent close friends plz remove me ..i only play mwars and fb stuck me with a lot more friends than i accepted..im sorry but i need to do this folks :)
(´▽`)
just found out my gmaw has throat cancer. Its rough and pretty hard to swallow. Idk how many of u fellow fb users pray. But if u woulnt mind say one for my gmaw
(✿(( Ò,ó
I don't want to make anybody mad, but I keep getting requests for certain games. Not only can I not play them because I don't have a computer right now & my kindle won't let me go into them, but I don't play games on FB. So can you please stop sending the requests. Thank you.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
S/O 2 TABOO THEY WILL BE AT CLUB ZODIAC IN THE VIP ROOM FRIDAY 4 DA 2012TWERKOFF!!! GET YO VIP TICKETS NOW!! $15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QazPFfLwphM&sns=fb
ಠﭛಠ
can someone explain to me how my FB page jumped from under 5,000 to nearly 7,000 friends? I thought it was a glitch but has now been that way for over a week.
(.Y.)
Wakey wakey al my FB frends,its r another day of workn n skudn,u al av r blesd day,ta
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
Why do these people keep buggin me about job and unemployment?! Can't they see i'm busy tryin to fb?!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
he is whack lol stay tweetin nd fb
Ӭ
How about to tell my mom to be on fb wat do u think
No comments:
Post a Comment