(✿(( Ò,ó
so another nite of being an old lady. Other neighboors setting off fireworks after 10....this is 2 nites in a row Aaron and i both said something...except last night I was told to f**k off bi**h!!!!!! we will see tonight what happens......little 18 yr old boys really don't know what it is like to make a pregnant woman angry, not sure how I am gonna handle it if it happens again tonite but we will see. Also pissed the twins off.....I was craving spicey chicken wings but they are letting me know this morning it was a bad Idea!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Good morning! Coming up during our 6:00 news hour - Kraft Foods plans an expansion of its plant in Springfield with help from tax dollars. We have tips for helping keep your pets calm when the fireworks start exploding around us. And checking into a local hotel could mean a pet for the night. See you on the air in 2 minutes!
✔
Phillies tix for sale for this weekend against Rays. 2 Tix Section 108 about 12 rows off field near aisle. 1 Ticket Section 106 Second Row. (Right field - homerun territory). I'm going Monday for the fireworks. If I have to go - I'll go to Sunday's game. Let me know!
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
This is not the week to be having difficulties with insomnia! I really need to get as much sleep as I can, that way when we are selling fireworks I will be well rested. However I guess it just is not in the cards. I am so sleepy but as soon as I lie down I am wide awake, and of course the only one awake, so there is no one to talk too.
❤
If anyone is looking for a really fun free event Hampton Beach, NH has the sandcastle competition next week, live music, and fireworks. They have an events website.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Woke up by the tornato sirens goin off! Car alarams goin off and I look out the window and it looks like fireworks in the sky! Soooo anyone that really knows me knows, I DON'T DO STORMS! #SHITTINMYSELF
(✿ ♥◡♥
Laying back down cause I'm going with daddy and my lil cousin to Hattie today to get fireworks for the 4th...I've so missed that place just wish I was staying for a few days! ;)
(✿ ☉‿⊙
The Fourth Of July is in 2 weeks... I need to find someone to hang out with & something to do. I love Fireworks!!!!!!!
☹
down to 2 in 4th of july room coast guard and fireworks
(✿ ´▽`)☞
is there gonna be fireworks tonight for the show ? ?
(✿ כּ‗כּ
this week fireworks of san gorgre
☂
This is the chaos in my head ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhLzj6Y2XOQ&sns=fb
No comments:
Post a Comment