٩(●ᴥ•)۶
S.O.B man....just S.O.B! Camp food here sucks so we buy us a electric grille, pan, and 24 pack of eggs! Out of all the boxes to choose (we put back our first choice boxes) and pick the nice clean looking one! And the koksucker dont work...ive been messing with it for 2 hrs! Man and I was SO happy to try out the new grill an make me some scrambled eggs for dinner! I had the eggs ready, bread, pan, spatula, and took me some salt and hot sauce from the Mess all preped...no dice! SMDH....eating a snicker now for dinner!!!!! All i can do is laugh! haha!!!!!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
I may not b someone's first choice, but am a great choice, I may not b rich but i am valuable, i don't pretend to b someone am not, because am good at being me. I might not b proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who i am today. I may not b perfect but God is still working on me. You may not meet everyone's expectations in life but God is the potter and he will mold you into whatever he wants you to b. God bless you.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Dose dat chose LAUtech has their First choice can now Check their result,Just follow this steps:
1. Log on to www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng.
2. log in to the accounts you created during Post UTME Registrations.
3. Check your result accordingly and print your performance
❤
I may not be the most beautiful or the sexiest, nor do I have the perfect body. I might not be someone's first choice but I am a great choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past..... But I am proud of who I am today. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away.
No comments:
Post a Comment