ಠ_ಠ
We had a great time at ANdrews on the Corner last night. Tonight and tomorrow its Temperence/Toledo at Michigan Tavern. Sunday I'm at a party in Grosse Pointe for the fireworks. Tuesday is Cadieux Cafe. Wednesday is Omara's in Berkley. Thursday is Avenue Bar in Wayne. Friday is The Raven in Port Huron, and Saturday is Bayview Yacht Club in Detroit. After that its Algonac, Flint, etc.
◕‿‿◕。
Lots of bro. in Flint Should've made it but that wild irish rose and mad dog 20-20 was some shit you could'nt shake off, nature boy man i hate 'it 4 the ones that missed out playing pro ball would've been nice,Now dnt get me wrong you brothers ' no who im talking bout i ain't saying no names I loved that shit also but would'nt drank no wine in the world anymore i've had my share!!!!!!!!!!
(✿ ╯°□°)╯
wow what a trip ,took a bus trip to flint and it wuz kinda strange have not been over that way in like 10 years wow its looking worse then ever, I guess I have been out here in the suberbs for to long I hope I never have to go back there, I guess I never knew I wuz a hood rat till I got out of there I never had any fear of those streets walked around like nothing could ever happen now its just a part of my past now I know how lucky Iam to have got out wish all of you people still there all the best
(ʘ‿ʘ)
Check us out on MLive. Thanks to Sarah Wojcik for the nice article. Rock School and Rock Choir: Sign up today!http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2012/06/grand_blanc_musics_fourth_annu.html
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Orthodox Book Club of Flint is on it's way to DORMITION MONASTERY to meet with our last author, Fr. Roman Braga. He spent 14 years in solitary confinement and came out to forgive his captors and LOVE GOD. Many years, Fr. Roman!!
No comments:
Post a Comment