Saturday, June 23, 2012

Flint


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

6/22/2012: From 2day's Flint Journal: The teen killer, Mark Jones, has been arrested at last. He killed an old lady in 2010. He is Flint's youngest homicide suspect. Good job. cops! http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2012/06/law_enforcement_officials_reli.html#incart_river_default


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

is gonna listen to my radio show from 1-3pm. Then I'm gonna go play at Foods for Living from 3pm-5pm. Then I'm gonna drive to Flint to rendezvous with the rents. Aaaaaaaaaaand GO.


(´▽`)

Gov. Rick Snyder ordered U.S. flags in Michigan to be lowered to half-staff on Tuesday in honor of fallen Army Sgt. Joseph M. Lilly, of Flint. http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2012/06/gov_snyder_orders_flags_lowere.html#incart_river_default


for people asking how I made my FLINT Coney Island sauce.. this is the recipe I used (except used olive oil): http://www.koegelmeats.com/recipe.cgi


(◡‿◡ ✿)

LOL BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WORKED THE FLINT MARKET NOW THERE IS A BIKER STUFFS N LEATHER DEALER IN HERE AND COUPLE OTHER NEW PEOPLES 2


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I will be spending my 29th birthday in Flint, MI seeing Morrissey and the day after at the Chicago Theater, also seeing Morrissey.


#ff @fatherwizard because we went all the way with #boomonster thank you everyone for supporting this great project we love you brother flint!


(◣д◢)

FLINT FURY DOING CAR WASH AT DUKES ON DORT COME SUPPORT THE TEAM AND FLINT TOWN


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

so pump up to see them tomorrow night this was the last time I seen my boys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lCenhdook&feature=share


♥◡♥

Think I will take a ride to Flint Mi. today. Just Say'n....


◖|◔◡◉|◗

this is for the world........ if you have a husband,wife son,daughter,mom,dad,granparents,,,or grandkids,,,tell them daily you love them..... please don't take anybody or anything in life for granit,,,life is to short,,,so after reading this tell somebody you love them..........."REAL TALK "...flint bowen


ALREADY GETTING CALLS FROM THE NEWS!!! AMAZING INSPIRATION FOR FLINT!!!! FREE DOWNLOAD! "To My Poverty Stricken City" by J RillA - http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/13649548


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...