Saturday, June 23, 2012

florida


(✿ ♥◡♥

To my friends here in Florida, I am in need of someone with a truck to help me move some furniture from one place to another. I will give gas money to whoever is willing to help me. PLEASE! I would be forever grateful! Thanks. Lemme know asap if youre willing to help. The furniture needs to be moved before or by the 27th!


Ӭ

Got to shake the president's hand. Here's the vid: http://www.wesh.com/news/politics/POTUS-arrives-in-Central-Florida/-/11788048/15209092/-/st501b/-/index.html


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

HAPPY 8 MONTHS (yesterday) WITH MY AWESOME GF Sheila Quinche!!! ❤ Can't wait to go to Florida and take a dump in harry potter's toilet! Hahaha and other stuff lol :-D


(✿ σ_σ)

Sooo sad donovan leaves tonight for Florida for ten days. I'm gonna be stressed to the Max


(´▽`)

Tropical storm in florida, great. What to do what to do?


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Inclement weather on my day of fun. Of course. Thanks, Florida.


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

In 24 hours, we'll be on our way to Florida!!!


॓ ॔

When confronted by police, she refused to put her clothes on, and shouted, "I don't give a fuck."

Well, clearly no fucks were given. http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/06/another_florida_woman_arrested.php


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...