Saturday, June 23, 2012

florida


OK... so the weight loss that I thought was due to all the walking I've been doing... might not be accurate ... looks like I might have diabetes ... yeah.. just what I wanted ... have to see a doc to b sure... but have been sweating a lot.. (Florida its hot and summer.. DUH) .. peeing like fifty million times a day.. weight loss.. and I'm tired a lot (two jobs third shift not getting much sleep) .. see almost all of it can b explained in some way.. I guess I just got to bite the bullet and go... always been in the border ... just never thought I would cross... *deep sigh...


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Alright well ma peeps tomorrrow i'm making he long trip to Florida and ima be staying their for a week and this pretty much only one thnig that i won't like about going to Florida and it's the fact that i cannot Roleplay with my Best friend Michael Hopkins but other than that i am excited :/ and the reason i'm made that emoticon because i'm excited but then sad at the same time


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

Drinking Landshark beer with Tanya on the beach in Florida, taking shots of tequila while learning how to boogie board in the ocean, and thinking of how perfect this day is. The only thing that could make it any better is having James here to share it with. Having a blast in Florida with a great friend!!!


טּ_טּ

North Florida's dynamic indie-folk rock duo Barry Sides & Kenny Shore, bring their southern fried songs to the Ocala Hilton tonight from 6pm-9pm. Show is rain or shine...


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Am going to spend this evening with my cousin, David Schuiteboer. He is visiting from Florida and I haven't seen him in a couple of years. Before 2 years ago it had been MANY years since I had seen him. Really looking forward to spending some time with him tonight!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...