Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fresno


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Wow, super long day... Dropped off the kids at Fresno State, then went school in the morning (in Sanger), got together with my group to finalize our lesson plans, picked up the kiddos from Fresno State and then dropped off Paulie and took Elisa to Girl Scout's Twilight Camp, helped with sign ins!!!! Now working on homework!! I'm burnt out and it's only Monday!!! :/


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I am SUPER EXCITED to announce that Forever Adored's new home is going to be right along side Liquid Fetish! I am so looking forward to having studio space for my clients and I just know that all of you are going to fall in love with my new friends at LF♥ They have something VERY special cookin up over there....Check them (& me) out at the Broadway Studios, 1416 Broadway in Fresno!


What if I said I would send out a crisp $20.00 bill to the first poster who could correctly identify this woman and what she invented related to the automotive industry, Yey! Free Money!!
(*Hints were in the original post!)
OK, here's another...she was born in Alabama in 1866 and by 1893, **** A******* had moved west to Fresno, California where until 1898 she operated a cattle ranch and vineyard.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Juz finished re-applying to Fresno City College, now i gotta practice so i can get high scores for testing on June 27th, i'm so excited, i can't wait to go back to city. IDK wat i wana be, Social Worker mostly, but i gotta explore my options :)


(✿ ♥◡♥

Lovin' Jeff driving!! He got up for morning swim and took himself (I'm still in bed at 5:45) :), He went to breakfast with Hunter Murphy, and I was home getting ready for work :), He drove himself to Fresno for Blue Devil's Drum camp ( I got to stay at work :( ), but then just now he made a Starbuck's run for Brad Foster & me!! ❤


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...