(✿ ☉‿⊙
Early to bed , early to rise. Meeting the crew of TNT at uncle Harrys for a send off run for team mate Kathy Ward. Shes doing her first Marathon in The Mayors run in Alaska.She is our only Team Mate going from Fresno. Good Luck Kathy Run fast !!!
(•̪●)
Just had a lengthy conversation with one of my old friends/ co-workers back in Fresno. What. A. Trip. Bellingham has given me amnesia about so much back in California! I certainly miss friends and family but lawdy lawdy will I NEVER move back to Ca.
(✿ ´▽`)☞
Brother Chuck in Fresno is on his way to the beautiful other side.
He has been through a lot. I am going to go visit him and Maryann this weekend if all goes well and he is still with us. To all my family and friends I ask that you please say a peaceful pray that carries my brother safely to the other side when he decides to go. You all know who you are. God Bless.
(✿ ´▽`)
First day home in Fresno. Carlos and Sara had good day. Went swimminig with cousin Izabella and went skateboarding at Woodward Park. Had fun on my trip. Thank you Natalie,Dean,Charlie and Eva!
σ_σ
Black Agriculture moving in the #1 Agriculture County in America...
http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8702614 http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news%2Fentertainment&id=8702614
(✿ σ_σ)
Trips dates are nailed down! A different West Coast town each and every day 8/25-9/15. Oh, the places we will go! Paul Wheaton Paul Wheaton http://www.permies.com/forums/posts/list/40/13506#137044
(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)
On my way to Fresno to pick up Justin Bieber tickets for Payton!! Soo happy right now! She is going to be soooo excited when I give them to her on Sunday for her birthday!!
(✿ ◎ܫ◎
well on my way back to fresno had a blast to for this first time going to las vegas kicked it in la for a min and this was one of the best road trips ever tyl I'm grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment