(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
made it to fresno safe and sound. The cats smelled so bad. Clay took a shower with them when we got home they did not like it
(✿ ¢‿¢
Going bk to fresno gonna stay the nite then leaving tomarow bk home!! So long fresno! Lol
☹
I can't wait to feel that AZ heat again , Ima miss this Fresno weather doe' ❤
(✿ בּ_בּ
Just landed. Thank you Lord for the safe trip back here in Fresno.
(✿ ♥‿♥
You know it's hot when your turn on the cold water and it comes out warm... That's Fresno heat for ya!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
What's fun to do tonight in Fresno with a lady friend?
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
one of the dopest video out of fresno i think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=256sl0eW1u4&feature=share
(◡‿◡ ✿)
"You claim to be the king of Fresno" "Yes" "Was there a Knighting Ceremony?" "No" "So whats this about poison" "Everyone has poison in them" "Do I have it in me?" 'Yeah you do" "How do I get it out, Do i suck it out like a snake bite?" "No I could smack it out of you."
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Fifty-seven (57) "Likes" and counting. On our way to 100. But, we have to crack 60 first. Won't you recommend Martial Art Fresno to your friends?
Ask them all to “Like” us, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment