☹
woke up in time yesterday to watch butler homer in the ninth. royals win in 15. miss dale jr.'s victory, shit. watch jim furyk lose, i feel bad for him he seems like a decent guy to me. heat wins. not a bad day. taking my tests today and hope i passed for a job. please let it be so sick of being a bum.
♥◡♥
Don't tell Jim he's getting old.
Aron Price @aronpricePGA
Talk about Dedication... Jim Furyk was in the gym pumping it at 10am eastern time in jacksonville this morning. #respect
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Congratulations Mr. Webb Simpson for winning the U.S. Open Championship that was held in San Francisco, California...Despite six shots behind Jim Furyk you managed to win it at the end...Wish you luck to win another major for the forthcoming British Open. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/winners-losers-action-packed-u-open-week-060058286--golf.html
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Feel bad for Furyk after the shot on 18 and walking to the green with his arm around his caddy, Fluff. Although, I'm sure Michael Stoddard will agree, it might've been cause Fluff needed help finishing the round.
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Lebron James is not going to be denied?
Jim Furyk, did he choke at the U.S. Open?
That was so painful to watch, so I shared the moment watching Okc falter at the end.
Until tomorrow, be blessed!!!
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Mets Monday Monologue has an R.A. Dickey theme, but did you see Steve Tracshel/Jim Furyk let the lead go at the U.S. Open last night? http://metsilverman.com/
❤
Well I have been watching so much golf with Dad that when I saw Jim Furyk names in the what is trending now I had to look and see what it was about. I think I just might be hooked on golf. Billy and I do like to play it on the Wii but haven't gotten the chance to play lately.
◙‿◙
I'm glad Jim Furyk lost the #usopen. What a jerk the way he swung the club like that in anger yesterday ... could have easily hit someone
(•̪●)
Furyk is second former Wildcat (Rory Sabbatini in The Memorial) to choke in last three weeks. http://bit.ly/KwxErr
♥‿♥
Hope you like this. It's the latest in the Jim Furyk 5 hour energy saga! http://www.golfcentraldaily.com/2012/06/energizer-bunny-sympathizes-with-furyk.html
כּ‗כּ
Jim Furyk is the Hunter Pence of golf
σ_σ
If only Furyk knew the "birdie call" , things would be different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z00nX1zqo4
(〽◝ ))✿)
Stanford scholar that he is, Tiger, initiated a new word to our lexicon,"conversate".
In an interview during the US Open, Tiger said that he and Jim Furyk did not "conversate" too much. Anyone else catch this? (Similar to disrespect now being a verb!) I just hate this.
No comments:
Post a Comment