◕‿‿◕。
The Gainesville Parks & Recreation Department is looking for two people to help us out this summer and beyond. Looking for a person to fill the Recreation Coordinator position (full time), they will assist me in over seeing swimming pool operations, train, adult softball leagues (spring, summer, fall and winter), and our new adult fall basketball league. Also looking for someone to help operate the train in Leonard Park (part-time) http://www.gainesville.tx.us/jobs.aspx. Give me a call 940-736-1603 or check out the City of Gainesville website.
http://www.gainesville.tx.us/jobs.aspx
טּ_טּ
http://www.gainesvilletoday.com/2012-june/magazine/departments/behind-the-scenes/
Check out this article today about my business partner and I in Gainesville Today Magazine. Thank you Annie Pais for the great coverage and kind words!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Read through all the reviews, all the nice ones are without a doubt from the managers that have worked here. This place is a hell hole, I can't wait to get out.
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Gainesville-Tuscan-Bend-Apartments-formerly-Aloha-Garden.html
ఠ_ఠ
The Daily GLOB: Schlotzkey's Deli, Weekend Events, Serving stone fruit, Smoke that meat -- http://gatorglob.com/
(✿ ♥◡♥
So excited to sign on Saigon Crepes of Gainesville, Virginia...Look for their BOGO coming soon! Good stuff PHO Sure! http://www.bogowonderland.com/deal/all/bypass/1
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Have you seen The Gainesville Sun today? A wonderful article on our ReadingPals Volunteer initiative: bit.ly/LkjUl9 http://bit.ly/LkjUl9
(〽◝ ))✿)
Another new book and blog by a Gainesville author!
http://leighgiza.wordpress.com/
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Summer fun at the Frank Buck Zoo in Gainesville for "Moms Everyday". http://ww2.momseveryday.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7427138#.T-SLY88KWwo.facebook
(✿(( Ò,ó
FL ~ Yet Another Abuser Kills Pet During an Argument. Fortunately, He was Charged with Animal Cruelty in Addition to Battery. "“It’s my parrot. I can do whatever I want with it. I threw it so I wouldn’t hit my girlfriend.” WTH??
http://bit.ly/Mo3xPR
No comments:
Post a Comment