è_é
Oh this must be the way the nigga pac felt when he made against da WORLD all on eyes on me yall niggas got me feeling all eyes on me and me AGAINST da world mmh yall got me on my shit thought niggas would APPRECIATE what I did 2this game being that I'm flesh of ya flesh blood of ya blood COME from the same hood ya come from we share basically the same stories THOUGHT niggas appreciate what I came thru did since '06 every year some thing MUST be seriously wrong with the world I know yall hating:finger(SOME PEOPLE HATE)
(✿ ♥◡♥
Not feelin gd... Wish I was... Jus layin down fer a lil bit... Big bad wolf is playin a game upstairs... Moms doin better.. jus sleepin alot... The more she sleeps the better she will get.. Gotta have lots of rest... I love this feelin I never wanna let.it go.... Tomorrow I should feel better if nor im jus gonna push miiself..
I love u joshua wit all of mii heart... U make me feel amazin.. Ur an amazin man who I love dearly.. Along wit ur family :)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Today we talked lots of NBA Finals, as The Miami HEAT just took the series lead by winning a low scoring game three against the Seattle Supersonics of Oklahoma City. We also discussed the Seattle Mariners' last couple of wins, along with their continued struggles at home.
Justin humbled himself in the face of Michael Jordan's superiority, and then he humbled Daniel with some Mariners trivia questions! http://www.thescrimmage.net/2012/06/justin-apologizes-daniel-unrepentant.html
(✿ σ_σ)
Way to fight this weekend REBELS!!! WE ARE NSA 2ND PLACE CHAMPIONS!!! Two games Saturday and half of one when a huge storm hit and delayed us till Sunday we play the other half of that game Sunday and played five more games through the losers bracket including the championship game!!!! WE WERE ON THE FIELD FOR 13 HOURS BATTLING ON SUNDAY!!!
GO REBELS
No comments:
Post a Comment