Thursday, June 21, 2012

game


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Lazy day today. Shea is off at D.A.R.E. camp, atticus is playing a game on my phone that apparently is exrtemely addcitive and Austin is getting ready for work....what's a momma to do? Lol troll around on Facebook!


Ain't it funny when a fake two faced person stay in yo face and they think they gettin over but in actuality you done already caught on and you playin the game right with they dumb ass. I keep you just as close as I want you don't get it twisted.


◙‿◙

Got asked this morning to help out with the east/west all star football game this week pretty excited I love this coaching thing


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Is anybody missing a glove, have an extra 1 after last Tuesdays game at Island North, contact Renae Repta at Park and Rec


ಠ益ಠ)凸

The Scold,The Mad and the Game....
Get sanla Ackburally Zaafir....
GooooooooollllllllllllddddBbbbbeeeeerrrrrrggggggggg............Ahahahahhahaa
li Defier tous li...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9J6zAJXMmc&feature=share


♥‿♥

First ZogSports kickball game was awesome. We tied! So not a loss. I'm sore as an old man today though.


◕‿‿◕。

I rather you tell me what i wanna hear,, cuz im smart enough to kno when itz real or not,, #LOVE THE GAME


(╯°□°)╯

can't believe I'm missing the italy game cause of baseball. forza azzurri!!


Ӭ ✿

I just spent the better half of the morning cleaning, so now i am looking to go out and do something...anyone game?


hihi.my Balzaretti maen hr ni.wish my team win the game ❤


Playin PAC Man. This game is classic!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

To all who send me game request I do not do them. Thanks.


〽◝

Okay, I'm bored today so let's play a game,. Lms and the first ugly person to like I will comment "game over"


(✿ ♥◡♥

BIG GAME tomorrow...and watching it at Deans just got better!! Not only is there food from 6-9pm, jugs for just £12.90, a GIANT screen and a fantastic atmosphere...but there is now also a 42" tv in the outside patio area! There is no way you will ever miss watching one of those winning goals! Deans is The ONLY place to watch the football!
It's coming home, it coming, footballs coming home... ❤


ಠﭛಠ

somebody needs to come watch this game with me


Ò,ó

Ladies don't y'all hate men with weak game such @ "Baby you light up my world like nobody else." "Nigga I'm black, how the fuck do I light up?"


Ӭ

They think its a game!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...