Saturday, June 23, 2012

game


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I got my iPhone back!! We tracked it going from the A's game in Oakland, to San Leandro to Dublin and my parents just picked it up in Cupertino!! A very nice lady found it in her purse this morning when she woke up and turned it into the Verizon store...we're all confused as to how this happened but we're mostly VERY grateful...thank you Jesus and EVERYONE who helped in this process!!! \(^o^)/


أ‿أ

I have a new way for you if you have $40 & 20 minutes of your time to help you see at least $500 weekly by the end of June. REAL COMPANY CHECK. You want cheap & easy???, i'll give it to you. Get in the game, dont watch me have a lot of fun this summer... its time YOU make money. I now have an incentive to help. CONTACT ME ASAP!


(✿ ♥◡♥

Haha niggas,MAD talkin abt deleting all HEAT FANS hahaha iknoo why yall maaaaadd....WE DGAF SUCK THAT SHIT UP WE WON GAME OVER END OF DISCUSSION


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

LMAOOO!!! MIA LETS GOOO!!! I TOLD YALL THAT OKC WASNT GOING TO MAKE IT PAST GAME 5!!!! I SAID IT AFTER GAME 1 LOL
Michael Sabb Justin Heath


ಠ , ಥ

i'll just Stay tuned and be part of the Porsche Rider , Ill stay in the game...

sir, marry your daughter :)))


(´▽`)

Only positive thing to say about tonight's game: LeBron's man-hug for Westbrook after the win was nice. That's all I got. #bummedforokc


(✌゚∀゚)☞

first NBA Game i have watched in 4 years sad for the players of the thunder but glad miami won seatlle get it done


ಠﭛಠ

for those who hate LeBron James he wins championship whether you like it or not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh557Sm3l1s&feature=share


ಠ_ృ

the bes in the west won A GAME. WHERE WAS DURANT THESE LAST THREE GAMES? WOLFE PACK!!!


ಠ~ಠ

THIS MY LIL CUZO YALL...ALLSTAR HIM BE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhCAL8rrRjw&feature=share


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

you have to watch the whole thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_B7CQar0jw&feature=g-vrec


Miami killed tha game wit Okc


♥◡♥

BUT FOR THO...OKC MIGHT NEED TO BE TURNT ALL THE WAY UP FOR GAME 6...WHAT Y'ALL THINK?


◖|◔◡◉|◗

when someone has alot of "game" that just usually means there good at hiding how crappy of a person they r


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...