(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Got a new phone and I love it. It's an android, a galaxy s 2. Also changed to T-Mobile. Piece out suck face AT@T with your bad plans and terrible customer service.
✔
I sacrificed a new phone for new tires. New headlights and an alignment. At least i won't have a blow out lol guess this galaxy s 2 will have to do for now :/ lol
♥◡♥
So after upgrading the memory and modding the look of my galaxy s2 skyrocket I still like apple wayyyyyy more
Ծ_Ծ
Brand new Galaxy S2 for sale..only Been out the box for 3 days..with a case..make me an offer
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Gettin That Galaxy S2
( :
◖|◔◡◉|◗
I just got the galaxy s2 and the 3 would just come out -____-
❤
Evening work out for over an hour, sweating from head to toe at LA Fitness. Didn't even feel it because of my danceable music on my galaxy s-2 phone, especially (listening to) Maroon 5's "I got the moves like jagger..."
No comments:
Post a Comment