Thursday, June 21, 2012

granola bars


(´▽`)

Slept all night and afternoon today tons of sleep :) I LOVE sleeping but am not sure why I sleep so much?? :) Went to grocery store with Grandma and got some V-8, granola bars and mountain dew plus more !!!! Got my usual coffee mocha too :) Now home took out trash, watching the news and listening to Pink Floyd concerts on Youtube !!!! cool beans,


(✌゚∀゚)☞

;-) at Work Constantly Eating SeeFood,,NOT Seafood Out the Water! Anything I See that Looks Like it Might Be Good,,,i done Ran through a Can of Pringles, 2 Strawberry ShortCakes, Honeybuns, and Chocolate Chip Granola Bars! And the Weird Part is Im Eating to Stay Awake! BUT It AiNT Working!,,,I Knew I Shoulda Called In Sick! LoL! ;-D


(✿ أ‿أ

Shout out to genetics for providing me with an impeccable Thyroid gland. Not to brag, but a cheeseburger, a bowl of cereal, another cheeseburger, two granola bars, a plethora of GoldFish crackers, a KFC bowl, AND two sodas, in that order within the past hour. C'mon, how neat is that?


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Had a shakedown 2day. Found peanut butter packets and granola bars. Their reponse was DS we get hungry at night. My response was well 2nite when ur stomach is touching ur back pretend ur eating this ART 15 u bout to get!!!#soldiersthinktheyslick


(〽◝ ))✿)

me: eatin these nasty ole granola bars
Briona Christopher : yea after a few they taste badd
me:yea like pencil
bree: wat !!!??
me: you never licked a pencil ??
bree: no lmaaaaooo
me:not even when u was little?? lol

lmaaaooo aww danng im weaak


(✿(( ♥╭╮♥

Undeniably Divas are feeding the HOMELESS bag lunches June 23. Donations greatly appreciated (apples,oranges,chips,granola bars). Where:28th&Granby St. Norfolk. When:12-2p. Hope 2 C U!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...