(✿ Ծ‸ Ծ)
Whoa a pop punk single that doesn't suck? And its the catchiest thing on this side of mars??? This song just makes me want to skateboard, go to warped tour 05, and eat pop rocks and granola bars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6WrJSTvYg
❤
So I have a question... anyone ever tried making their own granola bars? I want to make my own but hubbs says its going to be more expensive but I said that in the long run it wont be... if we like the homemade granola bars ill have enough ingredients for a couple more batches when for like 4 to 6 dollars you only get 8 to 10 bars.... but we'll see... anyone got any good recipes? Also, has anyone tried dried cherries?
Ò,ó
One Daughter brought me a homemade rhubarb pie and the youngest homemade granola bars for fathers day along with the neatest looking walking stick made from cork screw willow. it don't get any better than that.
☹
Chips Ahoy Cookies and Almond Chewy Granola Bars have the same nutritional values per serving... so much for that smart health move! :(
◙‿◙
Reagan Nicole Woods im soooo freakin hungry right about now. These granola bars aint doin it!!
♥‿♥
lol really were all on our laptops drinking and eating granola bars hahahah this is to ridiculous to still be in a rage x )
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
My daughter thinks granola bars are candy...yea I didn't mean to teach her that granola bars are yummy she just knows lol
(✿ ♥◡♥
Homemade granola bars in oven. Here's hoping the kiddos like them
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Greek yogurt is a super food, I don't care about the actual definition of "super food." Mike's homemade granola bars + greek yogurt = loveliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment