(✌゚∀゚)☞
It's YTF! and yes they will be performing LIVE at KababayanFest 2012 @ California's Great America (6.30.2012) | Get your tickets: http://www.kababayanfest.com/ http://youtu.be/iBrqCvcz8kU
(◡‿◡ ✿)
thanks to my Nino & Nina ima get the great america gold pass ! love u guys :D Guillermo Salazar ❤
☹
Was at Great America yesterday... I can't beleive that they changed Survivor to Tiki Twirl. I mean the whole Survivor experience used to be different. Like if you agree.
❤
Great day with my babe:) Went to great america then saw twilight even though he didn't wanna :p
Now he is stuck at my house for the night hehe ;).. well til my bro gets home with the car
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Going to Great America on August 2nd with St. James. $40 includes a bus ride there and back plus a ticket! Let me know if you are interested in going :)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Mobbed it to great america from santa clara and now im almost to mountain view haha this is a good workout
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Anyone wanna go to great America on we'd? I just bought my season pass. I'm going for my sons bday. Come on well have fun!
❤
Great America tomorrow, I think I'll stay on the water rapid ride all day!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I NEED GREAT AMERICA TICKETS FOR CHEAP LMK TRYNA COP TWO FOR JULY 8th THANK YUHH
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Shopping and getting tatted Friday,Great America Sat, and Beach Sun...I wish i had a simulation button like 2k
(◡‿◡ ✿)
OMG I LOVE the team member benefits for Hilton!!! Great America here we come!
(✿ σ_σ)
GREAT AMERICA TOMORROW!!! Home Wednesday!!! Very sad this trip is almost over...
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
came back from great america i am tired and i got the gold pass if ur down to go to great america some day lms
✔
thinking seriously of drawing caricatures at great america hope i get a job there
❤
Great america tomorrow with the cousins =D
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
i might go to great america tomorrow or wenseday
(✿ ♥◡♥
Got 4 tickets to great america! who wants to go!?! lol
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
going to great america in july
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Thinkin great America on sat ?
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
LMS if you want to go to GREAT AMERICA with ME ?!
No comments:
Post a Comment