Thursday, June 21, 2012

great america


(✿ ♥◡♥

Finally going to bed good night world... 1 exam down one at 1030 the other Thursday at 1 and Friday I'm out this .... Yeah lol can't wait to see my babies and my family I miss everyone so much hope to go to great America sat Friday maybe on the boat all day XD

Hope to see himm to even of its just for a hug ! ❤


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

took my youngest to Great America today and did only the things he wanted to do. We spent a long time at Castaway Creek, Snoopy's Splash Dance, and Boomerang Lagoon. And ate funnel cake. He did agree to going to the Ice Show with me at the end.
Good Day!


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Ooooo weeeee what a day! Just got home from Great America and boy was it fun! It had been about 17 years since I'd been there believe it or not. All my grandkids went along with my girls. I got on the demon, the grizzly and the flight deck. I LOVE rollercoasters! Makes me feel like a kid again! But I think I am sunburned now. : (


॓_॔

I remember when me krista and cristina where goin to great america and i txted kristta (she was.in the passenger seat) ima yell fuck germans she was.like noo or u gonna walk yo ass home and i eas like soo then she gave me the look


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Was coming home from great america and thought the sox stadium actually looked pretty packed!!! Then I remembered they are playing the Cubs!!! Your welcome for the sold out stadium white sux!!!!


(´▽`)

Oh, man, that was great America's Got Talent final auditions this week. I really enjoy watching the show. Next week is Las Vegas week! Alright now! :)


(〽◝ ))✿)

Summer seems a lil weak to me .. I don't just wanna go to the mall or just kick it .. I wanna go to 6Flags , Waterworld , Great America and shit like that .. Ugghhhh .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...