♥◡♥
This weekend, we play in Virginia and South Carolina.
Friday, June 22, we'll be in Woodstock VA. Nearby cities include: Front Royal (30), Winchester (35), Harrisonburg (40), Martinsburg WV (55), Manassas (70), Fairfax Station (80), and Washington DC (95).
Saturday, June 23, we'll be in Camden SC. Nearby cities include: Sumter (30), Columbia (35), Florence (50), Rock Hill (60), Charlotte NC (80), Gaffney (100), Spartanburg and Augusta GA (105).
For more details on these and any of our other upcoming concerts, go to http://www.apologetix.com/concerts and click on the concert you want.
❤
Today Terry goes to Harrisonburg and will be gone most of the day no doubt, the rain finally stopped so at least the drive won't be miserable. This is a crazy week today the knee doctor for Terry, tomorrow physical therapy for me, thursday physical therapy for me. I am really looking forward to this weekend my cousin Mark, his wife Ellen and their son Steven are coming to the farm. Love this family so much and love spending time with them.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I will be finishing up my patriot wreaths and bringing them to medi thrift in harrisonburg this coming week,so if you want one you'll have to let me know or you can purchase them at the store,thanks..I'm also starting on a few teacher's wreaths for school this August,so to all the teachers out there be on a look out for the wreaths,I'll be giving a discount on my teacher's wreaths so get you one while they last,I'll be posting the pics up as I finish them on my Glitz & Glamour page so look for them there,thanks Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment