(✿ ♥◡♥
Ewwww I had to 2 hours to harrisonburg lastnight, and wow there is like notthing over there except trees and dirt lol...Now I know why my Ex had to move and get an apartment down there cuz its cheap as dirt to live there and he can't afford anything around here with all those kids he keeps having lmao...I gotta say Im thankful that he got his own place so that my kids have a nice place to sleep when they go visit him...but there is still one thing he stills needs...a school bus! Lmao
(✿ ☉‿⊙
AHERMMM....soooo i'm thinkin that a trip to the good 'ol BROADWAY/TIMBERVILLE/HARRISONBURG area arounnnddd the week of JULY 26TH is soundin PRETTTYYY good!! haha like if you agree ;)...and if i tagged you, you better like this ishhh. haha cuz i plan on for suuurre either getting your approval, or making you hang out with me!!!
(✿ ´▽`)☞
Thanks to our daughter and her husband sharing their time-share package (and themselves and their 3 kids) with us at Massanutten Resort (near Harrisonburg, VA) and to Webster County 4-H camp allowing us be counselors, Mike and I have 2 weeks of 'free' (no-cost) vacation each summer. We are so blessed!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I'm gonna plug my buddies here, because this week offers a rare opportunity to GET SOME twice with Final Hour! Wednesday night, Quaker Steak & Lube @ 6 PM, and again Friday night at the Eagles @ 8 PM, both in Harrisonburg. If any of my friends out there haven't seen them, come check 'em out! You may even get to see me there lol!
(´▽`)
Coach Thomas will be back in Harrisonburg on Thursday -Sunday if interested in some private coaching time please contact Tammy Samuels at (540)652-6213....Limited space available so call TODAY
No comments:
Post a Comment