Thursday, June 21, 2012

Harrisonburg


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Broken Angel Band...played an awesome show in Harrisonburg tonight! You will want to look them up at brokenangelband.com and find a date and time to check them out! You will be glad you did. Next Friday at the Clock Tower in Staunton...anyone interested in going?


We are running a great Security Deposit Special!! $100.00. This normally equal to 1 month rents. So great Savings. Call to schedule your tour today540-433-0228 or come by 480 Vine Street Harrisonburg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLktWj_aSWM&feature=youtu.be


Ӭ

Maybe I'll just drive thru Bridgewater, up thru Dayton, around the north end of Harrisonburg, then over to an area I refer to as New Harrisonburg, around the Regal Cinema, back to Rt 11, then south back to Mt Crawford and into Bridgewater, and charge my cell THAT way...


Ӭ ✿

chillin with the husband and cheyenne.....goin to get ready and go to harrisonburg and finish grocery shoppin and then come back home and chill some more


◙‿◙

Just left church and got to say I feel really good!!!:) I love our church!! Valley church in harrisonburg is the greatest!:)


(✿ Ծ‸ Ծ)

Does anyone know what kind of resteraunt is coming in between Taco Bell and Wendy's on 33 in Harrisonburg? looks like it has a drive thru but they haven't put up any signs letting people know what is coming in


♥‿♥

Daughter who is in Harrisonburg, Va drove 4 hours to Raleigh to spend weekend with my Mom and sister so that was nice father's day gift ! Go Furyk


◕‿‿◕。

It's official-- Amee has left Harrisonburg. :( the two years you were here we're unforgettable and I love you! I can't even tell you how much you will be missed by me. :(


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

My sweet husband and sweet granddaughter are in Harrisonburg. They are heading to Grayson Co. I miss them both.


For a friend: Anyone in the Harrisonburg area know of reliable, cheap movers? Recommendations?


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

was working in the rain today...got a sniff of dog food... missed harrisonburg.


(´▽`)

Have an opening at the townhouse in harrisonburg for the upcoming semesters. Let me know if you're interested.


( Y )

We are passing thru Harrisonburg, VA and its raining


(✌゚∀゚)☞

While driving (fast) through Harrisonburg I was stopped by a Harrisonburg City Police Officer for speeding (72 in a 60). No excuse so when I rolled down my window he said "Please drive slower. Semper Fi." And away I went. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps. NO TICKET!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

off to harrisonburg :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...