٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Yal niggas talking bout band wagon jumpers. I liked the thunder when they became the thunder...y u ask cus I got love for Oklahoma I'm a fan of any Oklahoma team so Yal take that shit somewhere else. Heat Celtics and Lakers fans....smdh at Yal... but I'm a band wagon jumper smh
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Since 1999 there has only been 3 eastern champs, Pistons,heat, celtics each winning it one time. Also 3 Western champs Lakers-5, Spurs-4 and Mavs won one. That is complete dominance by the Western Conference. Got hundid on the Thunder ehi wants to bet?
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Wow... going down my timeline and all these sports lovers and haters.. just got me to thinking o if we cared abt our Father the way we care abt the heat/ celtics/okc etc.... o my what a day that would be... its greaat to be apart of a always winning team..(nothing personal sports lovers just a thought)#teamJesus
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Lmaooo , So The Heat Lost ? They SUCKY , PUNK , LAME , BROKE , DUMB , SORRY ASS ! Lol FUCK THE HEAT ! C E L T I C S Bitchh Even Thouqh They Lost . # Lady Rondo (:
©¿©¬
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN! GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN! Robbie Basha! GIVE...IT...TO ME...AGAIN! Peter Livingston, HE'S DONE IT AGAIN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLJ0oYAT9uM&feature=player_embedded
☂
He did it again!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLJ0oYAT9uM&feature=youtu.be
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
MANNNNN, I HAD MORE FUN WATCHING THE HEAT/CELTICS SERIES. THIS SERIES RIGHT HERE. AIN'T EVEN CLOSE.....
✔
yes this guy rips on boston... but by god i cant stop laughing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLJ0oYAT9uM&feature=share
♥◡♥
I ant an okc or heat! Celtics all day n we went 7 games! With miami! Now do u really think heat got a chance wit okc??? Nawwww
◖|◔◡◉|◗
This is for all my great friends in Boston. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLJ0oYAT9uM&feature=share
Ӭ
Something tells me that the heat/celtics match was better
ಠﭛಠ
Cant get on facebook ONE night without my newsfeed being full of stats like this: "LETS GO HEAT" ! .. LETS GO CELTICS ! ... HEAT/CELTICS FANS WHERE YOU AT ? Cant wait til dha season damn over with .. EVERYBODY aint gotta get on fb when the game come on & talk about it !
No comments:
Post a Comment