Thursday, June 21, 2012

heat game


Congratulations to my friend and former on-air partner Tim Donaghy on his recent victory. Keep fighting the good fight my friend. You are gaining more steam with each corrupt Miami Heat game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8068721/ex-nba-referee-tim-donaghy-wins-13m-lawsuit


i have one free ticket for the heat game... no guy only female not dating please...having funnnnnnnn that's alllllllllll if u interest send me a message only one ticket for one person


(✿ σ_σ)

Just for kicks,,,, I went to see how much tickets to the Miami Heat game on Thursday were. Lets just say ,,,, I wont be there . We may just take a ride down and hang out at Bayside just to be in the mix


tonite is the heat game hell yeah let go heat go for 3-1 come on heat win this oh yeah miami 305 361


Bet Game, OKC Thunder VS Miami Heat Game 4,Three Thousand php, Miami Heat ako Game 4 tomorow.. ASAP...heheheheh


(╯°□°)╯

I See The Future Heats Win The Finals 4-1 http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2012/06/17/0041100403_okc_mia_recap.nba


Ӭ ✿

I can't wait for the heat game , asdfghjkl... Scared :/ ☺


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

whens the next heat game people?


Ready for the heat game????


GO For The Miami Heat !
Game 4 Bukas ! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...