Thursday, June 21, 2012

hello


(✿ σ_σ)

me in laundry room listening to Angus saying: Mom, hello!......Mom, hello!....Mom, hello! I answered him with Hi, Angus several times. But he kept saying the same thing. So I go to his cage in the dining room to ask what the problem was. Again he says: Mom, hello.....and then I hear it: my cell phone, which is plugged in in the bedroom is ringing. I had missed 4 calls. He amazes me.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I think im moving to fast but damn i like him...he's an amazing man..nt to mention we have great chemistry and he's very sarcastic just like me..i have so much fun when im with him and i hate to see him leave...i think i want him to move in but i dnt want to rush..but @ the same time i havent been this happy in a long time...i think ima just let it flow.....(mood) just wondering where he been all my life..hello facebookies


(✿ ♥◡♥

AWESOME!!! HELLO PINK FACEBOOK!!! and Goodbye BLUE FACEBooK! Switch Your Facebook to 5 Different colors and themes here: http://bit.ly/NN5g5z


(✿ ☉‿⊙

HELLO FB FAM, ANOTHER HOT DAY BUT I AM TRULY BLESSED TO BE HERE WITH THE ONES I LOVE. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH A STORM BUT WITH FAITH AND GODS GRACE I HAVE MADE IT AND REMAINED STRONG


HELLO FB ENJOYING MY AFTERNOON HOPE YA'LL DOING THE SAME TIME TO GO LATER FACE BOOKER'S.....GOD BLESS


(✿ ╯°□°)╯

Set This As Your Status And See What People INBOX You ❤ !!!

Hey - You're Cute .
Hi - I Like You .
Hello - I Want To Get To Know You Better .
Sup - I Want To Date You .
Yo - I Miss You .


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Hello is this the krusty krab no this is patrick


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Hello Plenty Of Fish....lol


(´▽`)

There's "hell" in hello, "good" in
goodbye, "lie" in believe, "over" in
lover, "end" in friend, "ex" in
"next", & "if" in life.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...