(◡‿◡ ✿)
Dear Chris Hemsworth, if you decide abruptly to leave your wife and begin on an epic journey in search of a young Christian girl who can sing you to sleep and make you ravioli, I'd like to respectfully nominate myself to be your new soul mate. With love & mystery, Angelique.
❤
LOL!! God this is hilarious...ok so this is an actor interview with Thor and Loki's actors (Thor on the left and Loki on the right) and Thor well...just watch. Though if I was in his position, I'd do the same thing. Loki=❤ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibr7fTGGqdE&feature=related
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
People love to spread rumours of celebs' death on Twitter and it spreads like wildfire. I tried to spread a rumour that Chris Hemsworth wants to marry me but it never spread
(✿(( Ò,ó
so the australian premier for snow white & the huntsman is at bondi junction.. tonight! if i didnt hate big crowds of screaming crazy people i would totally go.. chris hemsworth is hot!
(✿ ♥◡♥
Oh DROOL!!!! Sergio LatinPrince Jimenez-Dos I have joined Seema Subash and Bondi Pal in the posting of 'naked men' on my page.... But OY VEY!!!! LADIES YOU WERE RIGHT! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160893/Chris-Hemsworth-takes-dip-Down-Under.html
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Most movies with Kristen Stewart AREN'T gonna be that good but I'm glad we finally went to see Snow White and the Huntsman at least Chris Hemsworth's gorgeousness doesn't disappoint!!
(✿ ´▽`)☞
Working the 'white' carpet tonight at Bondi Junction with Chris Hemsworth (yum) and Kristen Stewart for SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN. This is such a fantastic film - must go see!
(✿ ´▽`)
Saw Snow White and the Huntsman. It was eh. Just went to see the awesome Chris Hemsworth being adorable. I really want to draw the queen. I think I shall.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Snow White and the Huntsman :B It was good. Specially the parts with Chris Hemsworth. Omg, that man.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
There are two kinds of real men in my book: Chris Hemsworth and Mr. Darcy ❤
❤
they need to make a new He Man movie just so Chris Hemsworth can star in it. y/y?
No comments:
Post a Comment