Sunday, June 24, 2012

hollywood studios


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I thought my aunt was CRAZY when she wanted to get to hollywood studios BEFORE the park even opened!! WHAT!!?? But she WAS RIGHT!!! We got to go on the BEST ride TWICE!!! And this is before 11 am!! I am HAVING SOOO MUCH FUN!!!


(✿(( Ò,ó

I think the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios gave me a headache!!! Well, I rode it twice in a row so go figure!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Good night coming, Hollywood Studios than midnight premier of BRAVE


(´▽`)

The fantasmic show at Hollywood Studios was awesome


(◡‿◡ ✿)

What a beautiful morning here in SW FL. got up before daybreak, looked out my office window to see the most beautiful sunrise. Red skies, just georgous. Guess where I went this last week-end.... you got it. Disney's Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Had a gret time, enjoyed both days totally. So now back to work with Real Estate, tryin to make a living. REMEMBER is you know someone looking for a home in SW FL, I can help them make their dream come true. to BUY or SELL with EASE call the "BIG CHEESE" in Real Estate... as always Make it a Great Day.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...