❤
Almost home. Been on the road about 9 hours and have about 90 minutes to go. Have had a wonderful vacation. Best company in the world. Shelbi, Mari, Christina , Jeremy , Jed, Natalie and Penny. We all spent our vacation at the Disney all star movie resort. We went to the magic kingdom, animal kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood studios, and last but not least Harry Potter world in universal studios. We also went to mideival times dinner show. One heck of a lot of walking and I sure hope I lost at least 5 pounds cause my poor feet sure have taken a beating. The girls all had lunch with snow white, bell, sleeping beauty and Cinderella. Great fun. Really not ready for the fun to be over.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Disney World was so fun. I want to go back to Seaworld and Universal Studios now, lol!! 1 week just wasn't enough!!! Rob and I went on all the rides with Jess and Coretta and Loretta and Corey (friends) including all of the roller coasters, and the Tower of Terror, CRAZY, trust me, but so glad we did it. We were all big kids at Disney!!! Weather was great in the mid 30's everyday. My favorite was Animal Kingdom and Hollywood studios. Magic Kingdom is more for little children and to me Epcot only had Soarin that was fun. Water Parks were really nice and fun too.
(✿ ♥◡♥
My trip has been amazing. I went to
Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, Downtown Disney, ESPN Wide World of Sports, & The Holy Land Experience. Plus I stayed at a Disney Resort. :-))
No comments:
Post a Comment