❤
To all my Home Depot friends, now that things have finally settled down, I want to say thank you for all of the good wishes on my lucky apron. I feel loved. The new store is VERY different but the people seem very nice and everyone so far has been great. The store is about twice as big as 745 with all orange racking lol. There are probably 2x the associates. Needless to say it's huge and does about an average of $120-160,000 a day!!!!!! C'mon Success Sharing. Love you all, hope everything is going well. MUAH!!!
ಠﭛಠ
Off in a mad rush to home depot before I suffer a catastrophe in my back yard. Heavy rains have filled the tarps which are attached to the house and storage shred. The unfinished storage shred was never attached to the foundation. It is now leaning severely and approaching collapse.
(゚д゚))✿)
Black Keys goes from playing tiny warehouse shows (where I first saw them) to suing major corporations like Pizza Hut and Home Depot for copyright infringement!!!! Oh man this really exciting stuff....it really gets my heart pumping. #nerdalert #copyright http://bloom.bg/KZm0Cv
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
ugh, the neighbor came outside last night to find someone sizing up my scooter last night :( before I go do anything fun today, heading to Home Depot for a mega chain and maybe a chain for the back gate too, wish I didn't have to do all of that
(✿ ♥◡♥
Need to get breakfast and waiting for Cecil to call. I need to run to home depot to pick up a couple things to work on my photography project and I have hair stuffs to make....... busy day!!! :)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
i would like to thank all my family members who sent me gift cards from home depot and lowes ! i had to use a forklift just to unload to the house ! it was awesome thanks !The best Fathers Day !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment