(´▽`)
Last shift at Home Depot! I will miss the few people who are still around, but I am happy to be counted among those who have had their souls returned, even if it's going to be handed off to another corporation lol here I come Delta!
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Put up a metal shed from home depot, if you ever have the chance to do one for yourself DONT!! they have thousands of little screws and its a pain in the butt!!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Don't you just love it when you're at Chick Filet all bored and stuff and the Home Depot has free wifi? I do ;D
Ӭ ✿
Off to a creative place where imagination can take you far. Home Depot and Menards
☎
Heard this song at Home Depot earlier today. ❤

(•̪●)
Let see how much home depot takes away from me this time $$$$$
❤
Deborah generally lets me pick what we do on the weekends but today I said, "whatever you want to do, honey." We're going to Sports Authority and Home Depot....ha! ha! We are the wildest couple anyone will ever know. She's also joining the gym today and is still off the smokes!!!! YES!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Drywall 101 at Home Depot! Lol this is going to be fun!!!!!
σ_σ
Big day today. We're going to home Depot.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
The old man greeter at the Home Depot I deliver to just tried to hand me a flier & said "Welcome to WalMart". This must be his second job.
(´▽`)
Watch out for "HOME DEPOT" invitation for a credit card. It seem like a hoax as it asks for your SS# at every turn, and even invites you to call a number to have such invitaions stop. Then again you're asked for your SS #.
No comments:
Post a Comment