Thursday, June 21, 2012

homebase


◙‿◙

Well, it's about five in the morning, I've been up all night playing Mass Effect 2 trying to finish it. I just did about five minutes ago. It was both mentally and emotionally strenuous, taking my crew through the Omega 4 Relay to the Collector homebase and I lost some of my best. However, I managed to rid the universe of the Collectors for now. I clocked in over twenty-five hours for this playthrough and needless to say, I will be starting another soon. This time I'll be more thorough and get the whole game's worth.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

trying to make the office/extra bedroom into two office/ extra bedroom. brain storming on where to put my desk when I start my homebase office. Time to move things around. I need a bigger house anyone want to buy me one? lol...


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I been facebooking on my phone so long that i forget how comfortable it is when you jump on a laptop or homebase computer. The response time is priceless, no downloading or formatting. I hit the button and i instantly there. Fuck a 4G, this is like 10G speed, LOL. To bad i have to leave soon, cant stay my moms crib all day :(


⊙▂⊙

Youth mission week 2012 is on! Students make sure you are at the church! This is your home-base for the next four days! I'm praying you all make an impact on the city of Charlotte! God be with all of them as they serve!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Take 20 minutes to see if this is the right home-base business for you. It is worth taking a look it has been life changing for our family. click on www.thepinnaclegroup.tv TONIGHT at 8, 9, 10, 11pm EST http://www.thepinnaclegroup.tv/


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

is going to homebase kahit maulan, one step away to success, to overcome poverty.. help me god all the time.. :D salamat sa lahat Kleng Baring.. iloveyou..


Happy Fathers Day to all the lads taking care of homebase.... Sincerely+Ya Lads


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...