Thursday, June 21, 2012

how to


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Bitch nigga ill teach u how to be a father, niggaz that talk shit on facebook why u even bother, tryna fuck wit me ill send u to my little brother, u gotta big mouth but ur crew talks amongst eachother, complainin about bitches and how I dnt have none, im a grown ass man I already had my fun, go head n ask about me ill teach u how to keep a bitch, or grow a little balls before u end up in a ditch, it'll be halloween soon almost time to bring the mask out, since u talk to much ur about to have a stabbed mouth


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I thank God for teachings of my parents, American and Lena Sanders; they taught us to be honest, trustworthy, nice, kind, respectable and taught how to be true to ourselves....obivious everybody wasnt taught those qualities, but by your 50's plain old common sense should have kicked in


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

mark elliot zuckerberg trying to learn how to use facebook all the time made it easier when I logged on to twitter but I still don't know how twitter really works because I haven't finished learning how to do facebook so be patient with me aaron


I have never been happier in life than I am right now.I'm starting a new career(one with less pressure),learning how to write poetry,and practicing Zen.it is my hope for everyone to experience what is happening inside me.It is also my hope that nobody experiences the pain that I went through to get here. Thank you for reading.Peace to all.


I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve. -Albert Schweitzer, philosopher, physician, musician, Nobel laureate (1875-1965)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...