Thursday, June 21, 2012

how to


♥◡♥

I Feel Like I've Reached My Goal That I Was Aiming For But Not Exactly At The Top Where I Need Too Be My Own Business Got Me So Focus Itz Hard To Lose I Been Getting Money So I Know How To Handle This Yu Heard..... #Aiming Higher


◖|◔◡◉|◗

love is such a powerful thing it can make u feel amazing and then it could be ur bigest pain and something u dont know how to recover from... done pretending it could be...


Running off writing all your problems on facebook && twitter doesn't make your problems go away. You have to learn how to handle it on your own.


◙‿◙

I've meditated on and off for many years and it's helped me and it can help you too. I like this explenation of what meditaion is and how to do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuRl9O8Itbw&feature=relmfu


♥‿♥

wow dont hate it when people r fuckin stupid and dont know how to talk witout being a bitch


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

ois learned how to do the brest stroke today vry funny he looked likea frog havin a seizure!!!!!


(✿ ♥◡♥

I've had my car since August (my family's had it since either 2004 or 2005) and I just figured out how to adjust the bass. So much wasted time.


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Check it out. We had so much fun on the show.
Hope to everyone at out book signing this Saturday at
Be Bon Vivant....11-4pm
54th and College. http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/indy_style/in_indy_now/how-to-get-your-kids-interested-in-art#.T-DgxRy-2Ss.facebook


(✿(( ‵Д′)╯

Some bitches don't know who to shut there fucking big ass mouth and some people need to learn how to keep a secret SMH >:///


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

You know what lebron james and pamela Anderson have in common? They both know how to choke on camera


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Wants to learn how to crochet! Any good books or videos out there that actually works?


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Hey, I understand I have been hacked on facebook, I am trying to figure out how to stop it.


my little brother always knows how to put a smile on my face.!!!!!!!! :D oh how i love you Ethan.!!!!!! ❤


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...