Sunday, June 24, 2012

hunger games dvd


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Trời quơi nay mới biết The Hunger Games dvd có rồi. Căng buồm lên thôi *pirate laugh* waaaahahahaha
Ahoy!!!!


(✿ Ծ‸ Ծ)

Cannot wait to buy this!! Catching Fire will be coming out in Theaters not long after this is released on DVD!! Woohoo http://www.dvdsreleasedates.com/movies/5319/The-Hunger-Games-2012.html


©¿©¬

http://mydvdmagic.com/asda-on-line-shopping-the-hunger-games-dvd-available-on-pre-order/


Pre Order The Hunger Games DVD today!
http://www.retailslayer.com/HUNGER-GAMES-WS-DVD-031398155409.htm


(●¿_● ))✿)

So I found out the Hunger Games DVD does not come out till August :(. (Anyone know how to bootleg?)


◕‿‿◕。

I now when the Hunger Games DVD will be released........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... August 18, 2012


॓_॔

I have the hunger games dvd order and i got the playing cards


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Omg the hunger games dvd comes out in 9 weeks!! Yeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! *dies*


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

My mom just reserved the Hunger Games dvd for me!!!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!


(゚ペ))✿)

THE HUNGER GAMES DVD COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...