Sunday, June 24, 2012

how to


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

A good 18 hours up at Station 11! Getting class B permit, waking up at 1230AM and 4AM, Meeting hot blond deputy, and chicks honking and waving at you as you drive through the square at 130AM. Good shift overall I'd say! Next step, learning how to pump and drive the Apparatus!


(´▽`)

You know what I like best in the sports world now??? Mrs. Fitzgerald Makar got a ring before lebron. Oh and the mets showed the yankees how to play real NL ball. =]


When mum comes home and buys you Gta 3 on my phone and makes me a phat chocolate spread sandwich- she's sure learnt how to please a stoner


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

How important is your family to you?

http://www.helium.com/items/1792008-how-to-teach-kids-the-importance-of-family


(◡‿◡ ✿)

well just had a shower now going to try learn how to play I Want by One Direction on piano,but first I'm going to check my twitter.. kaii ba bye :D


Those Tusker contestants dont know how to select songs, just wait for me, i will show you how it should be done lol


◙‿◙

Does anyone know how to take the metro rail for monday to American Airlines? lol


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Mama talkin to me tryin' to tell me how to live...:)


♥‿♥

I Like Em Hot The Ones That Dnt Tell Me To Stop Eat Dick Swallow The Cum Nd Dey Know How To Pop !


(.Y.)

What is the questionÉ And the answer is---- http://kirkscubagear.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/how-to-repair-a-wetsuit-tear/


( Y )

•When things seem impossible
You always find a way
I can always rely on you
To bring sunshine to my day,,

When trouble comes
You act as if all is good
You've always kept your cool
And did whatever you could,

You know how to lift my spirits
When I'm feeling down and out
Even when you get mad at me
You don't argue and shout,
When I think of you
I have this glow
Thanks for lifting my spirits
When I feel so low

"Happy Birthday My Boy (Tyrese Cole❤) "

With Love Aunite & our angel above (mommy Roberta❤)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...