(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
SIX FLAGS!!! WOOHOO GONNA BE A QUALITY ONE AND IT'S GORGEOUS OUT PERFECT DAY HURRICANE HARBOR THAN THE THEME PARK.. THANKS BABY YOUR THE BEST BOBBY I LOVE YOU!!! SOOO EXCITED AHHH LMAO
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Remember this map of possible hurricane tracks if the government cuts funding to the hurricane hunters. I guess this graphic make sense because the congress are virtually unable to make an effective decision anyway lol
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Peyton being due during hurricane season would be ok if I wasn't having her in Destin. Where they evacuate hospital if there is a category 3 in the Gulf. And now a storm is trying to form! Lord I'm glad I still have 9 weeks!
❤
New to Florida.....I'm paying attention and learning about hurricane preparation. (Don't want to wait until one becomes inevitable.) When I look at what I'd take with me when I leave, it all comes down to family and memories. The rest is all stuff.
ಠ_ಠ
Bring on the South Florida rain. Hurricane, and Rainy season is here until November 30th.
◙‿◙
who's that girl in the sun faded holy blue jeans! the 1 that dances like a hurricane, shakes it like a washing mechine!
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Observation of Hurricane Hunter aircraft at 12:58 PM: 26.6 N, 88.4 W, 1005 MB, 37 MPH. Is this enough for the NHC to declare Debby?
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Watching some of those squalls inching closer and closer.... http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at201296_model.html#yWQBChsVU7lULyLx.01
(✿ ♥◡♥
Finally on the road HURRICANE,HARBOR HERE WE COME!!! :)
(✿ ☉‿⊙
the rain just got harder!!! like a hurricane!!!! lol
ּ_בּ
I still don't understand why Kayne West catches shit for the things he says, like "George Bush doesn't care about black people". Something he said during Hurricane Katrina. Could it be: the mainstream American public is scared of him?
No comments:
Post a Comment