(✿ ´▽`)☞
I seriously hate ikea it makes me depressed. The stupid happy families and stupid happy couples buying furniture for their stupid happy homes.... Fuck off lol thanks for reminding me I'm here alone assholes lol
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Hey COSTCO AND IKEA and all you other stores that have a gun ban in affect. Read this article and when you change you will see that your sales are jumping... I no longer go to COSTCO.... I have other options...LOL... and being a Gentile, I spend to stimulate the economy LOL but not where I believe it might be more dangerous than at other stores... read and see why http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/guess-which-restaurant-defends-right-to-bear-arms/
(´▽`)
Day 2 in Mini --- Woke up either still drunk or with a hangover, breakfast at Ikea, shopping then chilling at the pride grounds with Tim Pro and some awesome friends. Now all dressed up for a night on the town American style :)
(✌゚∀゚)☞
amazing! Once at Ikea, I saw a crow open a trash can and take out a McDonalds bag, pull out the drink cup, and empty the discarded fries from the bag. I shoulda got that on tape... http://shar.es/slRgZ
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Had a fun trip to ikea with the kids today, sure I have a few grey hairs now. Chillin with a glass of southern comfort :-) x
❤
Had a really good day with my aunt... trip to ikea and I fell in love with the store lol...
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Ikea trip was successful! Let's hope the hubby feels the same :)
(.Y.)
Hi me again...http://theweekendhomemaker.com/ikea-hacks-i-love
(✿ ♥◡♥
Just went to Ikea for the first time. I now understand the joy of that store.
(╯°□°)╯
Ikea Cabinets are a nightmare to put together...
No comments:
Post a Comment